From barbecues to summer soirees, these sourdough recipes will encourage you to turn on the oven and get baking. Embrace seasonal fruits and vegetables at the peak of their ripeness. Sourdough introduces a tangy twist to your BBQ feasts and summer recipes.
Celebrate the bounty of summer with Sourdough Peach Galette and Sourdough Discard Zucchini Bread. Elevate your BBQ experience with delicious sides like Sourdough Discard Cornbread or Sourdough Hamburger Buns.
Peach Tomato Sourdough Panzanella
Use your leftover sourdough to take advantage of the summer harvest. Juicy tomatoes and peaches shine in this Summer Peach Tomato Sourdough Panzanella Salad. Toasted pieces of sourdough cubes soak up a fresh tomato herb vinaigrette.
- Flaky Buttery Sourdough Discard Biscuit Recipe
- Soft Buttery Sourdough Dinner Rolls
- Soft Homemade Sourdough Hamburger Buns Recipe
- Quick and Easy Soft Sourdough Discard Dinner Rolls
- Soft Sourdough Discard Hot Dog Buns Recipe
- Sourdough Butter Swim Biscuits
- The Best Fluffy and Tender Sourdough Discard Scones
- Cheddar Sourdough Biscuits
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables
- Light and Fluffy Sourdough Discard Cornbread
- Simple and Delicious Sourdough Discard Zucchini Bread
- Sourdough Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Easy Homemade Raspberry Preserves with No Pectin
- Sourdough Discard Blueberry Muffins
- Soft Sourdough Corn Muffins with Discard
- Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Sauce
- Sourdough Butter Swim Cornbread