Embrace the chilly temperatures and frosty weather as the perfect excuse to stay snug indoors and indulge in some delightful baking. Keep warm by the oven and treat yourself to these cozy, comforting recipes. Elevate your baked goods with the nuanced flavors of sourdough, whether paired with warm spices or infused with the zingy brightness of citrus.
Looking for inspiration? Classics with a sourdough twist like Apple Pie with Sourdough Crust or Sourdough Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is always a great place to start. If you're in the mood for something fresh and unique, give the Sourdough Lemon Lavender Bundt Cake or Sourdough Apple Cake a try.
Sourdough Discard Cinnamon Rolls
Soft, pillowy, and filled with gooey cinnamon sugar, Sourdough Discard Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate comforting treat. Using sourdough discard with commercial yeast guarantees flavorful rolls that you can enjoy the same day.
- Homemade Peppermint Sourdough Biscotti
- Sourdough Crinkle Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Sourdough Discard Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Sourdough Discard Biscotti
- Sourdough Banana Cookies
- Soft and Fudgy Sourdough Discard Chocolate Cookies
- Sourdough Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Ube White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Sourdough Cookies