Sourdough bread might seem intimidating, but fear not! These Bread Baking Guides offer guidance and a wealth of information, so you can bake sourdough bread in the comfort of your own home. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned baker, I'm here to provide you with comprehensive guides, step-by-step instructions, and valuable tips to support you every step of the way on your bread baking adventure.
Don’t know where to start? Check out my guide on How to Bake with your Starter from the Fridge. If you’re looking to improve your bread making skills, check out How to Stretch and Fold or How to Shape a Batard.
- How to Stretch and Fold Sourdough Bread
- How to Shape a Batard (Oval Sourdough)
- Basic Crusty Sourdough Bread Recipe
- How to Bake Sourdough in a Loaf Pan (No Dutch Oven)
- What is Autolyse and How to Use it to Bake Sourdough Bread
- Can I Use My Sourdough Starter Directly from the Fridge?
- How to Shape Sourdough Into a Round Boule
- High Altitude Baking & Cooking Explained
- How to Score Sourdough Bread (Tips and Scoring Patterns)
- 12 Best Flours to Bake With
- What is Sourdough Discard? (Top 15 Best Recipes)